The summer has only started and the sun is already shining so bright that it is impossible to consume heavy food. That is why it is recommended that you keep it light. In this article, we will discuss the great Indian chaats made of crispy puris, spices, potatoes, curd and other such ingredients. Try these 10 recipes this summer.
- Dahi Papdi Chaat: This one is made with puris and spicy seasoning. This dish can be prepared very fast and is easy to prepare. Everyone will love it.Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe
- Aloo Tikki Chaat: This is a quick and easy snack for potato fans. It quickly relieves your hunger. If you add some curd, it will give you a cooling effect at the insides of your body.Aloo Tikki Chaat
- Dahi Vada: Vadas, made out of lentils and then immersed in cool dahi are covered with chutneys. It’s a real treat for the taste buds.Dahi Vada Recipe
- Idli Chaat: Make your idlis spicy by adding a little sev, chutney and other delicious flavors.
- Chana Chaat: Chana Chaat is a tasty mixture that you will love to eat. You can add different kinds of chutneys and other crunchy stuff to make it irresistible.Chana Chaat Recipe
- Cornflakes Chaat: Cornflakes Chaat is a great dish that can be packed in the tiffin and taken to work as it is tasty and dry.Cornflakes Chaat Recipe
- Oats Chaat: This simple chaat is perfect for your summer cravings. It is rich in protein and has garnishing of pomegranate seeds.
- Bhel Puri: This is a classic Indian snack that is made of puffed rice. If made right, it tastes delicious.Bhel Puri Recipe
- Kachori Chaat: Although this chaat takes some efforts to be prepared as the kachoris need to be prepared in advance but it is easy to assemble them when they are ready.Kachori Chaat Recipe
- Corn Chaat: This is a spicy treat that has a mix of corn, onions, potatoes and a lot of seasoning. It is a great snack.Corn Chaat Recipe
For more interesting recipes, please visit: http://tastyfix.com/