There are many ways in which paneer dish can be made. It can be made with gravy or dry curry. Paneer as an ingredient can be mixed with many vegetables like peas, capsicum, potatoes, mushroom and spinach.
If you want to make paneer dishes, you can buy cottage cheese from the market or you can also prepare it at home. Preparing paneer at home is cheaper and hygienic. It is better to make homemade paneer than buying the store one.
Paneer is perfect for festivals and other celebrations. We have collected a number of paneer recipes for you to try in this article. Let us see them one by one:-
- Paneer Butter Masala: These are juicy and soft cubes of cottage cheese mixed in a creamy tomato based gravy. The dish goes well with pulaos, rice and naan.
- Palak Paneer: This is a very popular recipe. It basically contains cheese cubes that are cooked in a spinach curry.
- Kadai Paneer: This is a semi dry curry, made with cheese, capsicum, Indian spices and bell peppers.
- Matar Paneer: Matar paneer is a very popular paneer recipe among North Indians. It is frequently made at home.
- Shahi Paneer: The literal meaning of shahi is royal. And this royal cottage cheese is made with dry fruits, saffron, yogurt, whole spices and cream.
- Malai Kofta: This is a perfect dish for celebrations. One can never be bored of this dish. The koftas are so tasty that they can be served as a snack during tea.
- Paneer Makhani: This is a simple and easy recipe. The gravy of the makhani is prepared with ginger, pureed tomatoes, garlic, cream and red chili powder.
- Malai Paneer: This dish has a taste similar to malai paneer tikka. It can be prepared in a short span of time.
- Paneer Tikka Masala: This is a very rich and heavy dish. The sauce of the dish is prepared with onion, yogurt, tomato puree and cream.
- Paneer Jalfrezi: This is another easy paneer dish. You just have to slice the vegetables and make tomato puree. Vegetables like carrots, capsicum and baby corn can be added.
For more interesting recipes, please visit: http://tastyfix.com/