In this article, we give you some of the best veg foods that you will love. These Indian vegetarian recipes are liked by all. You should try all of them.
- Malai Kofta
Photo Courtesy: Veggie Food Recipes
This dish is perfect for special times. Malai Kofta is a perfect vegetarian substitute for meatballs. This is one dish that everyone in the party would enjoy. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2k7Wh2T
- Palak Paneer
Photo Courtesy: Youtube
This is a favourite North Indian dish of India. Palak Paneer is a pure veg recipe. It has no garlic or onions. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2hXqMLk
Photo Courtesy: Love Laugh Mirch
Rajma is a popular dish that is very tasty. It tastes great when served with plain rice. Rajma tastes great when served alongside plain rice. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iV3yWP
Photo Courtesy: Foodviva
Matar Paneer is best served with Naans, Parathas, Paneer and Jeera Rice. Matar Paneer contains chunks of Paneer dipped in a delicious gravy. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jSN1Cm
Photo Courtesy: Indian As Apple Pie
Kaali Daal, which is also known as Ma Ki Daal is very tasty and delicious. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2kji8rb
Photo Courtesy: Sailu’s Food
Chole is a crowd pleaser that is piping hot and is best consumed with bhatooras/pooris. This dish is perfect for spicy food lovers. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2j4Nrkk
Bhindi Ki Subzi
Photo Courtesy: Khana Khazana
This dish can be prepared very quickly. Bhindi Ki Subji is best enjoyed with chapatis/parathas. When you combine this dish with Rajma, it gives you a perfect meal. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jgQrh2
Photo Courtesy: Foodviva
Aaloo Paratha is best taken with pickle, chutney and chilled yogurt. Aloo parathas taste great with fresh, thick cream, home-made butter. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2k7SlyK
Hara Bhara Kabab
Photo Courtesy: pak01
Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty dish for vegetarians and is a perfect alternative to kababs. Hara Bhara Kabab is filled with healthy spinach which gives it green colour. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jPYySh
Photo Courtesy: The Lady 8 Home
Lehsuni Daal is simple yet tasty. It is prepared with masoor daal. It is a staple dish of India. It is best consumed with rice, vegetable or a meat dish. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2joCiMe
Pyaaz Kachori, which is also known as onion kachori or kanda kachori is a very delicious and spicy dish. The dish is frequently eaten as snack or breakfast. The dish is a variant of popular Jodhpuri Pyaaz ki Kachori. It tastes amazing.
The dish is mostly served with hot coriander chutney and spicy, sweet n sour chutney. They are mostly eaten with jalebis and samosas during breakfast. But if you ask me, it can be eaten anytime during breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack.
Pyaaz ki kachori is very famous throughout India. But the best of all are Rajasthani/Jodhpuri pyaaz ki kachori. The Kachori recipe that you will find in this article is similar to these famous kachoris. This kachori is very crispy and flaky.
The method of preparing pyaaz ki kachori is very simple. By following some easy steps, you can make delicious pyaaz ki kachoris. If you like kachoris, try suji kachori, poha kachori and aloo khasta kachori. You will surely love them.
Here is the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jwcQW7
Indian food is very delicious. The food is exotic and if you haven’t found the right recipe, it can be very discouraging. That is why we have collected 10 recipes for you that are very delicious.
Hyderabadi veg biryani is one of the most popular recipe of India. This is one of the very delicious varieties of biryani. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iXvR2W
This banana cake recipe is egg less and vegan. This recipe gives you a cake that is soft, moist and light. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iLiJOI
This is a very easy recipe of paneer butter masala. You can prepare delicious paneer butter masala with this recipe. This is a famous dish like palak paneer, chilli paneer, matar paneer and kadai paneer. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jb59n4
This is the best banana bread that I have prepared. This recipe has been tried successfully by all. Banana bread is a favourite of all time and it is often prepared with ripe bananas. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ij4tf3
This is a very efficient method for preparing fluffy and soft idlis. This is a traditional breakfast that is prepared in every Indian home. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ij5rYR
This is a very tried and tested recipe of vegetarian pizza. If you follow the instructions properly, you will get great pizzas. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iiVlaA
Palak paneer is a popular Indian recipe that is prepared along with kadai paneer, paneer butter masala. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2hXqMLk
This is an easy and delicious punjabi chole recipe. This recipe of chole has been tried and tested. It has been prepared many times by me and others. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ijgL7d
Matar paneer is one of the most popular recipes of North India. It is very often prepared at home. This matar paneer recipe is very easy and simple. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iPzM4O
Tawa Paneer Masala is one of the quickest and easy paneer recipe. This can be prepared really fast. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jiDwMP
There is no dearth of good restaurants in India. But then there are also some great restaurants. Being a lover of food, I keep on exploring great destinations for treating my palate. In this article, I have listed 10 such restaurants that will make you crave for more.
- Indian Accent, New DelhiThis is one of the best restaurants of India. This restaurant is very close to international standards. Located at the centre of a hotel in South Delhi(The Manor). It is very popular across borders and it is recommended that you make reservations before planning to have a meal. Regional dishes from all over the country are available in this restaurant.
Speciality: Galauti Kebab
- Peshawri, MumbaiThe Peshawari has beaten Bukhara in its popularity. Where it beats Bukhara is the decoration. You will find the menu on wooden blocks. The crockery is earthy and the decoration reminds one of northwestern frontier.Speciality: Dal Bukhara and Sikandari Raan
- Villa Maya, TrivandrumJust a look at the place and you would like to come again. Villa Maya is a dream destination for everyone. The villa is set in a 18th century Dutch manor. Its elegance is timeless. The dining spaces are present throughout the bungalow and spread through the courtyard. The food is contemporary and awsome. The menu is designed to give respect to countries like Morocco and Italy that did spice trade with IndiaSpeciality: Fish Tikka
- Bukhara, New DelhiThe name of the restaurant is amazing and undoubtedly it is famous among foodies of the country. The restaurant is located in the same hotel where Bukhara is located. The hospitality provided in the restaurant makes you feel like a king. So its not just about a meal its an experience that will make you coming for more.Speciality: Dal Bukhara
- Agashiye, AhmedabadThis is a jewel of a restaurant located across Sabarmati River, Ahmedabad. It is located in an attractive haveli known as ‘The House of MG’. When you visit Ahmedabad, you must visit this restaurant. The seating is indoor as well as outdoor. You will be served in Gujarati style and you will love the authentic food.Speciality: Khichdi kadi
- Khyber, MumbaiThis place has charming ambience. It has Afghani style decoration and the food is influenced by the cuisine of the North-West. In order to experience a great meal, you must visit this place located in the South Mumbai.Speciality: Achari Tikka and Keema Naan
- Malaka Spice, PuneThis list is not limited to metros only. Malaka Spice of Pune is a great destination if you love seafood. The dishes here are very authentic and delicious. There are various seating options available in the restaurant. The restaurant has a carefully curated art gallery. Alfresco seating is also available.
Speciality: Three Aunties & Three Grandmothers, Duck Dumplings
- Gulati, New DelhiYou can indulge yourself in great North Indian food by visiting this restaurant. The food here is delicious and decadent. The amount of ghee and cream in the daal and curry is heavy but they are appetising.
Speciality: Paneer Lababdar and Kakori Kebabs
- Pinch of Spice, AgraWhen you visit the city of Taj next time, you must not miss this great restaurant. Located in this small city, this restaurant is on par with its counterparts in bigger cities.
Speciality: Punjabi meat
- Tuscany Gardens, Candolim, GoaAnother surprising addition to the list is Koi from Goa. This restaurant has a relaxing environment and serves Italian food that is simple. The food served here is simple yet authentic. Enjoy the good food indoors or sit outside in alfresco. You will find delicious and flavourful food here.Speciality: Thin Crust Pizza