Ice cream is something that you can never grow old eating. It is absolutely OK that you still love your childhood cravings. Whenever you dig into sweet, sugary and refreshing ice cream, it brings back memories of summer. This summer, indulge in this delightful pleasure and find out yourself.
The history of Ice Cream is debatable. Maybe Italy, where Gelato is famous. America, where Ice-Cream is famous and India, where Kulfi is famous. According to legend, ice-cream was introduced in Italy by Marco Polo. Many passages from Bible have their origin in iced drinks that King Solomon enjoyed. In ancient Greece, Alexander used to love frozen drinks that were flavoured with honey and wine. The Romans started preparing ice-cream when ice was stacked and collected in ‘ice houses’.
It was only in 17th century that there was a change in how desserts are eaten and served. That is exactly when sorbets were invented. It is only during this time that frozen desserts came to be known. The ice-cream in its present form is said to be a Chinese invention. This ice-cream was prepared with buffalo or cow milk and camphor was added to it for flavour.
There’s flavour around the world that can suit any taste bud. When we were kids, we used to jump with joy whenever we saw an ice cream vendor. But if you could make that ice cream at home, we are sure that you would love it.
Photo Courtesy: KitchMe
This is one flavour that is loved by all. You won’t believe how easy it is to prepare.
Photo Courtesy: Tea•rrific! Ice Cream
This season, try this fusion ice cream. Try this delicious ice-cream that is filled with plain flavor of masala tea.
Photo Courtesy: HungryForever
This is a dairy free version of chocolate ice cream. The recipe uses banana and almonds to give you creamy texture.
Photo Courtesy: Milkmaid
This delicious ice-cream is prepared with yummy mango pulp and milk. It is a delightful seasonal recipe. It is prepared with cream and fresh mangoes.
Photo Courtesy: Cooking Worlds
Strawberry ice cream is perfect for summer. It is particularly good for summers. This is one of the best homemade strawberry ice cream.
Photo Courtesy: KitchMe
This vanilla ice cream will surely make you very nostalgic. You can add toppings of your choice and create a great dessert.
Photo Courtesy: Serious Eats
These creamy scoops of apricot ice cream are very delicious. You can sprinkle pralines on top to enjoy the delicious taste.
In this article, you will find many summer recipes that include healthy smoothies.
- Grape Juice: This post will help you in making homemade grape juice that has many health benefits. It is prepared fresh and immediately consumed. It is very rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals etc. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2pFk4sG
- Dahi Vada: Dahi Vada are deep fried balls of lentil immersed in yogurt. They are topped with different chutneys and garnished with spicy powder. Dahi vada is sold as street food throughout India. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/1Smfpnx
- Tomato Cucumber Sandwich: This is a quick sandwich that is prepared in 10 minutes. They are a filling breakfast for those days when cooking is not possible. What we need is tomatoes, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise and hung curd. You can also use your favorite herbs and spices. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2oAFtUI
- Rabri: Rabri is a traditional North Indian Sweet dish. It is made by condensing of sugar and full fat milk until the milk forms into 1/3rd of its original quantity. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2oN33zI
- Basundi: Basundi is an Indian sweet made by thickening of full fat milk, sugar and garnished with nuts. It is very popular in the state of Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat. Rabri, made in North India is a dish similar to this. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ppUV65
- Mint Ice cream: This is an egg less ice cream with fresh mint flavor and chocolate. It can be prepared with or without an ice cream maker. Here is the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ppOvUF
- Pista Ice Cream: This Pista ice cream can be made without ice cream maker. This is an easy egg less recipe made with pistachios. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2oDrj6U
- Chocolate Ice Cream: This is a very easy recipe to make chocolate ice cream. There are many ways ice cream can be made. This recipe does not has a custard base and does not need eggs. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2nRzv4H
- Apple Milkshake: This is one of the easiest milkshake recipe that can be made easily. Milkshakes are more favored at home.Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ppYVDr
- Watermelon Juice: This is one of the best thirst quenchers and can be instant remedy to sunstroke or heat. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2og4xz9