Paneer, which is also known as cottage cheese is regularly used in the Indian cuisine. It is a very good source of calcium and protein, especially for those who are vegetarians. It is best served with a spinach or butter gravy. It is also used in the preparation of bakes, snacks, curries and desserts. Besides this, it can also be used in combination with green peas, bell pepper, mushrooms, potatoes and green peas. In this article, we have collected 10 paneer recipes that you will love to have.
- Chilli Paneer: This is an Indo-Chinese dish that is very popular in the restaurants. This is a sweet, sour and hot tasting batter of fried Indian cottage cheese that is sauteed in a chilli garlic sauce. This dish can be prepared dry as well as in the form of gravy.
- Kadai Paneer: This is a delicious and easy to prepare dish made of ground spices known as kadai masala. It is best served with rice, naan or roti.
- Matar Paneer: This is a simple curry made of paneer and green peas. Peas are usually available in the winter season and that is usually when this dish is made. Frozen peas can also be used to prepare this dish.
- Paneer Sandwich: This dish can be prepared with fresh vegetables and Indian cottage cheese that is put inside bread sandwich. It goes well with lunch or snack.
- Paneer Bread Rolls: This is a perfect snack and is loved by kids. It can also be prepared as starter or snack in parties. They can be pan fried, shallow fried or baked.
- Paneer Cutlet: Paneer cutlets are nothing but tikkis prepared with crumpled cottage cheese. These are best served as snacks or in burgers.
- Paneer Makhani: This is a very popular dish of Punjab. Indian cottage cheese is mixed with cashew tomato gravy and cream is added on top. It is best served with naan, roti or rice.
- Paneer Butter Masala: This is a little different from Paneer Makhani. It is a very popular recipe. The cottage cheese is simmered in a gravy of tomato and onion. It is a very popular recipe.
- Palak Paneer: In this recipe, the cottage cheese is added to spinach gravy. This dish can be prepared in a number of ways.
- Paneer Pulao: If you want to add protein to your regular pulao, then paneer pulao is a great combination. The cottage cheese added to this dish is rich, marinated and fried.
In this article, we give you some of the best veg foods that you will love. These Indian vegetarian recipes are liked by all. You should try all of them.
- Malai Kofta
Photo Courtesy: Veggie Food Recipes
This dish is perfect for special times. Malai Kofta is a perfect vegetarian substitute for meatballs. This is one dish that everyone in the party would enjoy. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2k7Wh2T
- Palak Paneer
Photo Courtesy: Youtube
This is a favourite North Indian dish of India. Palak Paneer is a pure veg recipe. It has no garlic or onions. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2hXqMLk
Photo Courtesy: Love Laugh Mirch
Rajma is a popular dish that is very tasty. It tastes great when served with plain rice. Rajma tastes great when served alongside plain rice. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iV3yWP
Photo Courtesy: Foodviva
Matar Paneer is best served with Naans, Parathas, Paneer and Jeera Rice. Matar Paneer contains chunks of Paneer dipped in a delicious gravy. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jSN1Cm
Photo Courtesy: Indian As Apple Pie
Kaali Daal, which is also known as Ma Ki Daal is very tasty and delicious. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2kji8rb
Photo Courtesy: Sailu’s Food
Chole is a crowd pleaser that is piping hot and is best consumed with bhatooras/pooris. This dish is perfect for spicy food lovers. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2j4Nrkk
Bhindi Ki Subzi
Photo Courtesy: Khana Khazana
This dish can be prepared very quickly. Bhindi Ki Subji is best enjoyed with chapatis/parathas. When you combine this dish with Rajma, it gives you a perfect meal. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jgQrh2
Photo Courtesy: Foodviva
Aaloo Paratha is best taken with pickle, chutney and chilled yogurt. Aloo parathas taste great with fresh, thick cream, home-made butter. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2k7SlyK
Hara Bhara Kabab
Photo Courtesy: pak01
Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty dish for vegetarians and is a perfect alternative to kababs. Hara Bhara Kabab is filled with healthy spinach which gives it green colour. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jPYySh
Photo Courtesy: The Lady 8 Home
Lehsuni Daal is simple yet tasty. It is prepared with masoor daal. It is a staple dish of India. It is best consumed with rice, vegetable or a meat dish. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2joCiMe
Indian food is very delicious. The food is exotic and if you haven’t found the right recipe, it can be very discouraging. That is why we have collected 10 recipes for you that are very delicious.
Hyderabadi veg biryani is one of the most popular recipe of India. This is one of the very delicious varieties of biryani. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iXvR2W
This banana cake recipe is egg less and vegan. This recipe gives you a cake that is soft, moist and light. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iLiJOI
This is a very easy recipe of paneer butter masala. You can prepare delicious paneer butter masala with this recipe. This is a famous dish like palak paneer, chilli paneer, matar paneer and kadai paneer. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jb59n4
This is the best banana bread that I have prepared. This recipe has been tried successfully by all. Banana bread is a favourite of all time and it is often prepared with ripe bananas. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ij4tf3
This is a very efficient method for preparing fluffy and soft idlis. This is a traditional breakfast that is prepared in every Indian home. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ij5rYR
This is a very tried and tested recipe of vegetarian pizza. If you follow the instructions properly, you will get great pizzas. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iiVlaA
Palak paneer is a popular Indian recipe that is prepared along with kadai paneer, paneer butter masala. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2hXqMLk
This is an easy and delicious punjabi chole recipe. This recipe of chole has been tried and tested. It has been prepared many times by me and others. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ijgL7d
Matar paneer is one of the most popular recipes of North India. It is very often prepared at home. This matar paneer recipe is very easy and simple. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iPzM4O
Tawa Paneer Masala is one of the quickest and easy paneer recipe. This can be prepared really fast. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jiDwMP
There are many ways in which paneer dish can be made. It can be made with gravy or dry curry. Paneer as an ingredient can be mixed with many vegetables like peas, capsicum, potatoes, mushroom and spinach.
If you want to make paneer dishes, you can buy cottage cheese from the market or you can also prepare it at home. Preparing paneer at home is cheaper and hygienic. It is better to make homemade paneer than buying the store one.
Paneer is perfect for festivals and other celebrations. We have collected a number of paneer recipes for you to try in this article. Let us see them one by one:-
- Paneer Butter Masala: These are juicy and soft cubes of cottage cheese mixed in a creamy tomato based gravy. The dish goes well with pulaos, rice and naan.Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer: This is a very popular recipe. It basically contains cheese cubes that are cooked in a spinach curry.Palak Paneer Recipe
- Kadai Paneer: This is a semi dry curry, made with cheese, capsicum, Indian spices and bell peppers.Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Matar Paneer: Matar paneer is a very popular paneer recipe among North Indians. It is frequently made at home.Matar Paneer Recipe
- Shahi Paneer: The literal meaning of shahi is royal. And this royal cottage cheese is made with dry fruits, saffron, yogurt, whole spices and cream.Shahi Paneer Recipe
- Malai Kofta: This is a perfect dish for celebrations. One can never be bored of this dish. The koftas are so tasty that they can be served as a snack during tea.Malai Kofta Recipe
- Paneer Makhani: This is a simple and easy recipe. The gravy of the makhani is prepared with ginger, pureed tomatoes, garlic, cream and red chili powder.Paneer Makhani Recipe
- Malai Paneer: This dish has a taste similar to malai paneer tikka. It can be prepared in a short span of time.Malai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer Tikka Masala: This is a very rich and heavy dish. The sauce of the dish is prepared with onion, yogurt, tomato puree and cream.Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Paneer Jalfrezi: This is another easy paneer dish. You just have to slice the vegetables and make tomato puree. Vegetables like carrots, capsicum and baby corn can be added.Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe
For more interesting recipes, please visit: http://tastyfix.com/
Indian dishes are rich in gravies. You may have heard that cooking Indian gravies is difficult and there are a lot of masalas that you need to add. But it is not so. In this article, we will make it easy for you to get a hang of 5 gravy recipes. These gravies can be used with anything including fried potatoes, mixed vegetables, mutton, chicken or egg. It will be a treat for your taste buds.
- Onion-Tomato Gravy
This gravy forms the base for most curries throughout India. Whatever be the name of the dish, be it butter chicken, chettinad chicken, butter paneer masala, or egg curry. If you master the recipe of this gravy, you can make up to 80 percent of Indian sabjis. Use this gravy to make simple and tasty Matar Paneer. This gravy can also be used to make chole and duma loo.
- Brown Onion Gravy
This is a wonderful gravy that is finger-licking good. If you make this gravy it will surely win hearts. If you add mutton pieces to this gravy and some saunf powder, you will get Kashmiri Mutton Roganjosh. If you are a vegetarian, then simply add paneer, koftas or vegetables.
- Palak Gravy
It is well known that you can make palak paneer using this gravy. But you can try new things with this gravy. For a start you can add boiled chana to it to make chana palak. You can also pour this gravy on cooked mutton or chicken. What you get is Mutton Palak, which is a great recipe.
- Goan Gravy
What’s great about the goan curry is that coconut milk can be added to it. This gives this curry a wonderful coconut taste. There are other variants of this curry like the red and green versions. The red version of this curry is used in popular dishes like Goan Fish Curry or Goan Prawn Curry. You can also add egg in place if Fish or try adding Okra (Lady-finger) to the gravy.
Hyderabadi cuisine is incomplete without Salan. Different kinds of Salan are prepared frequently and are eaten with steamed rice. One of the famous dish is Mirch ka Salan but it is difficult to take out the seeds of chilies. Sometimes, Hyderabadis replace chilies with small fried brinjals, thus giving you delicious Bagara Baingan. You can also add eggs, to get Ande ka Salan. You can also add fried okra or chicken in place of eggs.