Monsoon is just about to hit the corner. This is a perfect time to try some new monsoon recipes. Indians are fond of monsoon dishes. There are some recipes that Indians can’t live without after rainy season. These include Pakoras and Chai.
If you want some recipes for this rainy season, then you will find them here. In this article, we have collected some favorite Monsoon recipes.
- SamosaHariali Samosa, which has a filling of green peas, beaten rice and french beans. And that is why, it is a better option as compared to aloo samosa.
- Paneer PakoraIn the monsoon season, everyone wants to try fried dishes. Pakoras and spicy chaats are a favorite of this season.
- Noodle PakoraPakoras like Aloo pakora, Pyaaz pakora, vegetable pakora are very common in monsoon season. But you should try something new like Noodles Pakoras.
- Masala Paruppu VadaVada is prepared with chana dal and spices. A vada can be had as a breakfast or a snack with tea/coffee.
- Onion KachoriThis is a delicious kachori prepared with different spices. It can be had in monsoons as well as an evening snack in any season.
- Aloo Puri
Puri recipes are always good to savor and taste. One of the best Indian snacks is Aloo puri. It is very easy to prepare and the ingredients needed are potatoes, flour and oil
- Sev PuriThis recipe of tomato sev puri chaat is easy to prepare at home. It is a yummy chaat that will leave you finger licking.
- Paneer CutletPaneer is liked by vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians. This paneer cutlet recipe is a spicy and mouthwatering. This can be had as is or can also be used as stuffing in a burger.
- Prawn KoliwadaPrawn Koliwada is a coastal dish that is prepared with prawns that are fried. This recipe serves as great starter in restaurants and a side dish for home.
- Paneer TikkaPaneer is combined with yellow and green bell pepper. It is sprinkled with spices and will make you crave for more.