Indian food is very delicious. The food is exotic and if you haven’t found the right recipe, it can be very discouraging. That is why we have collected 10 recipes for you that are very delicious.
Hyderabadi veg biryani is one of the most popular recipe of India. This is one of the very delicious varieties of biryani. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iXvR2W
This banana cake recipe is egg less and vegan. This recipe gives you a cake that is soft, moist and light. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iLiJOI
This is a very easy recipe of paneer butter masala. You can prepare delicious paneer butter masala with this recipe. This is a famous dish like palak paneer, chilli paneer, matar paneer and kadai paneer. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jb59n4
This is the best banana bread that I have prepared. This recipe has been tried successfully by all. Banana bread is a favourite of all time and it is often prepared with ripe bananas. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ij4tf3
This is a very efficient method for preparing fluffy and soft idlis. This is a traditional breakfast that is prepared in every Indian home. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ij5rYR
This is a very tried and tested recipe of vegetarian pizza. If you follow the instructions properly, you will get great pizzas. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iiVlaA
Palak paneer is a popular Indian recipe that is prepared along with kadai paneer, paneer butter masala. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2hXqMLk
This is an easy and delicious punjabi chole recipe. This recipe of chole has been tried and tested. It has been prepared many times by me and others. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2ijgL7d
Matar paneer is one of the most popular recipes of North India. It is very often prepared at home. This matar paneer recipe is very easy and simple. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2iPzM4O
Tawa Paneer Masala is one of the quickest and easy paneer recipe. This can be prepared really fast. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2jiDwMP
There are many ways in which paneer dish can be made. It can be made with gravy or dry curry. Paneer as an ingredient can be mixed with many vegetables like peas, capsicum, potatoes, mushroom and spinach.
If you want to make paneer dishes, you can buy cottage cheese from the market or you can also prepare it at home. Preparing paneer at home is cheaper and hygienic. It is better to make homemade paneer than buying the store one.
Paneer is perfect for festivals and other celebrations. We have collected a number of paneer recipes for you to try in this article. Let us see them one by one:-
- Paneer Butter Masala: These are juicy and soft cubes of cottage cheese mixed in a creamy tomato based gravy. The dish goes well with pulaos, rice and naan.
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer: This is a very popular recipe. It basically contains cheese cubes that are cooked in a spinach curry.
Palak Paneer Recipe
- Kadai Paneer: This is a semi dry curry, made with cheese, capsicum, Indian spices and bell peppers.
Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Matar Paneer: Matar paneer is a very popular paneer recipe among North Indians. It is frequently made at home.
Matar Paneer Recipe
- Shahi Paneer: The literal meaning of shahi is royal. And this royal cottage cheese is made with dry fruits, saffron, yogurt, whole spices and cream.
Shahi Paneer Recipe
- Malai Kofta: This is a perfect dish for celebrations. One can never be bored of this dish. The koftas are so tasty that they can be served as a snack during tea.
Malai Kofta Recipe
- Paneer Makhani: This is a simple and easy recipe. The gravy of the makhani is prepared with ginger, pureed tomatoes, garlic, cream and red chili powder.
Paneer Makhani Recipe
- Malai Paneer: This dish has a taste similar to malai paneer tikka. It can be prepared in a short span of time.
Malai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer Tikka Masala: This is a very rich and heavy dish. The sauce of the dish is prepared with onion, yogurt, tomato puree and cream.
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Paneer Jalfrezi: This is another easy paneer dish. You just have to slice the vegetables and make tomato puree. Vegetables like carrots, capsicum and baby corn can be added.
Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe
For more interesting recipes, please visit: http://tastyfix.com/
Indian dishes are rich in gravies. You may have heard that cooking Indian gravies is difficult and there are a lot of masalas that you need to add. But it is not so. In this article, we will make it easy for you to get a hang of 5 gravy recipes. These gravies can be used with anything including fried potatoes, mixed vegetables, mutton, chicken or egg. It will be a treat for your taste buds.
- Onion-Tomato Gravy
This gravy forms the base for most curries throughout India. Whatever be the name of the dish, be it butter chicken, chettinad chicken, butter paneer masala, or egg curry. If you master the recipe of this gravy, you can make up to 80 percent of Indian sabjis. Use this gravy to make simple and tasty Matar Paneer. This gravy can also be used to make chole and duma loo.
- Brown Onion Gravy
This is a wonderful gravy that is finger-licking good. If you make this gravy it will surely win hearts. If you add mutton pieces to this gravy and some saunf powder, you will get Kashmiri Mutton Roganjosh. If you are a vegetarian, then simply add paneer, koftas or vegetables.
- Palak Gravy
It is well known that you can make palak paneer using this gravy. But you can try new things with this gravy. For a start you can add boiled chana to it to make chana palak. You can also pour this gravy on cooked mutton or chicken. What you get is Mutton Palak, which is a great recipe.
- Goan Gravy
What’s great about the goan curry is that coconut milk can be added to it. This gives this curry a wonderful coconut taste. There are other variants of this curry like the red and green versions. The red version of this curry is used in popular dishes like Goan Fish Curry or Goan Prawn Curry. You can also add egg in place if Fish or try adding Okra (Lady-finger) to the gravy.
Hyderabadi cuisine is incomplete without Salan. Different kinds of Salan are prepared frequently and are eaten with steamed rice. One of the famous dish is Mirch ka Salan but it is difficult to take out the seeds of chilies. Sometimes, Hyderabadis replace chilies with small fried brinjals, thus giving you delicious Bagara Baingan. You can also add eggs, to get Ande ka Salan. You can also add fried okra or chicken in place of eggs.