Monsoon is just about to hit the corner. This is a perfect time to try some new monsoon recipes. Indians are fond of monsoon dishes. There are some recipes that Indians can’t live without after rainy season. These include Pakoras and Chai.
If you want some recipes for this rainy season, then you will find them here. In this article, we have collected some favorite Monsoon recipes.
Puri recipes are always good to savor and taste. One of the best Indian snacks is Aloo puri. It is very easy to prepare and the ingredients needed are potatoes, flour and oil.
- Sev PuriThis recipe of tomato sev puri chaat is easy to prepare at home. It is a yummy chaat that will leave you finger licking.
- Paneer CutletPaneer is liked by vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians. This paneer cutlet recipe is a spicy and mouthwatering. This can be had as is or can also be used as stuffing in a burger.
- Prawn KoliwadaPrawn Koliwada is a coastal dish that is prepared with prawns that are fried. This recipe serves as great starter in restaurants and a side dish for home.
- Paneer TikkaPaneer is combined with yellow and green bell pepper. It is sprinkled with spices and will make you crave for more.
Paneer, which is also known as cottage cheese is regularly used in the Indian cuisine. It is a very good source of calcium and protein, especially for those who are vegetarians. It is best served in a spinach or butter gravy. It is also used in the preparation of bakes, snacks, curries and desserts. Besides this, it can also be used in combination with green peas, bell pepper, mushrooms, potatoes and green peas. In this article, we have collected 10 paneer recipes that you will love to have.
- Chilli Paneer: This is an Indo-Chinese dish that is very popular in the restaurants. This is a sweet, sour and hot tasting batter of fried Indian cottage cheese that is sauteed in a chilli garlic sauce. This dish can be prepared dry as well as in the form of gravy. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2pI8kqz
- Kadai Paneer: This is a delicious and easy to prepare dish made of ground spices known as kadai masala. It is best served with rice, naan or roti. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2pzWvo0
- Matar Paneer: This sis a simple curry made of paneer and green peas. Peas are usually available in the winter season and that is usually when this dish is made. Frozen peas can also be used to prepare this dish. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2p8495u
- Paneer Sandwich: This dish can be prepared with fresh vegetables and Indian cottage cheese that is put inside bread sandwich. It goes well with lunch or snack. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2p89oSX
- Paneer Bread Rolls: This is a perfect snack and is loved by kids. It can also be prepared as starter or snack in parties. They can be pan fried, shallow fried or baked. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2pA7sGf
- Paneer Cutlet: Paneer cutlets are nothing but tikkis prepared with crumpled cottage cheese. These are best served as snacks or in burgers. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2qurseo
- Paneer Makhani: This is a very popular dish of Punjab. Indian cottage cheese is mixed with cashew tomato gravy and cream is added on top. It is best served with naan, roti or rice. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2q0TFKe
- Paneer Butter Masala: This is a little different from Paneer Makhani. It is a very popular recipe. The cottage cheese is simmered in a gravy of tomato and onion. It is a very popular recipe. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2qHdO47
- Palak Paneer: In this recipe, the cottage cheese is added to spinach gravy. This dish can be prepared in a number of ways. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2hXqMLk
- Paneer Pulao: If you want to add protein to your regular pulao, then paneer pulao is a great combination. The cottage cheese added to this dish is rich, marinated and fried. Here’s the recipe: http://bit.ly/2q0Ycw0