10 Iftar Party Recipes
In the month of Ramadan, the Muslims fast for the full day. They break their fast in the evening with iftar. This meal needs to be special as it should be high in nutrition to balance the full day of fasting. Most iftar parties are a celebration. Families and friends gather around and have a great time together. And that is why we have collected 10 iftar party recipes that you must try at home:-
- Mutton RezalaThis is one of the most popular recipes in Muslims. This dish is filled with mutton gravy soup and mutton. This is a very special Ramadan recipe.
- Gosht Ki Dum BiryaniDum Biryani is one of the favorite main course recipes of iftar party. It is filled with layers of spice, curd, and mutton.
- Malabar Moplah Kozhi AdaThis is a perfect and traditional snack for teatime. These are filled with chicken, beef or mutton.
- Mango Kesar KulfiIftar meals are incomplete without desserts. The creamy mango kulfi combines the taste of mangoes and pistachios.
- Manglorean Chicken Ghee RoastIf you feel like eating delicious and spicy food, then Manglorean chicken ghee roast is best for you. It is a fiery red, tangy and spicy meat with many spices added to it.
- Mini SamosasMini samosas are a very important part of iftar meals. These are deep-fried and golden brown in color. You can have these with chutney to add to the flavor.
- Kapitan Chicken CurryThis is a thicker, richer and drier version of chicken curry. It is perfect for Ramadan. It has so many flavors that will amaze you.
- Hara Bhara KebabThis is a traditional dish of Ramadan. This vegetarian dish is soft, tender and very delicious. This is a perfect evening snack and is prepared with gram dal and spinach. It is high in minerals, vitamins, iron, and protein.
- HaleemHaleem is a popular dish of Ramadan. It is available in different tastes in various places during Ramadan. This dish is prepared using lentils, wheat, and meat.
- Chicken ShawarmaThis is a very popular recipe of the Middle East. The chicken is baked in a yogurt marinade. It is rolled in pita bread and best served with tahini.