10 Must Visit Indian Restaurants
There is no dearth of good restaurants in India. But then there are also some great restaurants. Being a lover of food, I keep on exploring great destinations for treating my palate. In this article, I have listed 10 such restaurants that will make you crave for more.
- Indian Accent, New DelhiThis is one of the best restaurants in India. This restaurant is very close to international standards. Located at the center of a hotel in South Delhi(The Manor). It is very popular across borders and it is recommended that you make reservations before planning to have a meal. Regional dishes from all over the country are available in this restaurant.
Speciality: Galauti Kebab
- Peshawri, MumbaiThe Peshawari has beaten Bukhara in its popularity. Where it beats Bukhara is the decoration. You will find the menu on wooden blocks. The crockery is earthy and the decoration reminds one of northwestern frontier.
- Villa Maya, TrivandrumJust a look at the place and you would like to come again. Villa Maya is a dream destination for everyone. The villa is set in an 18th-century Dutch manor. Its elegance is timeless. The dining spaces are present throughout the bungalow and spread through the courtyard. The food is contemporary and awesome. The menu is designed to give respect to countries like Morocco and Italy that did spice trade with IndiaSpeciality: Fish Tikka
- Bukhara, New DelhiThe name of the restaurant is amazing and undoubtedly it is famous among foodies of the country. The restaurant is located in the same hotel where Bukhara is located. The hospitality provided in the restaurant makes you feel like a king. So it’s not just about a meal it’s an experience that will make you coming for more.Speciality: Dal Bukhara
- Agashiye, AhmedabadThis is a jewel of a restaurant located across Sabarmati River, Ahmedabad. It is located in an attractive haveli known as ‘The House of MG’. When you visit Ahmedabad, you must visit this restaurant. The seating is indoor as well as outdoor. You will be served in Gujarati style and you will love the authentic food.Speciality: Khichdi kadi
- Khyber, MumbaiThis place has charming ambience. It has Afghani style decoration and the food is influenced by the cuisine of the North-West. In order to experience a great meal, you must visit this place located in South Mumbai.Speciality: Achari Tikka and Keema Naan
- Malaka Spice, PuneThis list is not limited to metros only. Malaka Spice of Pune is a great destination if you love seafood. The dishes here are very authentic and delicious. There are various seating options available in the restaurant. The restaurant has a carefully curated art gallery. Alfresco seating is also available.
- Gulati, New DelhiYou can indulge yourself in great North Indian food by visiting this restaurant. The food here is delicious and decadent. The amount of ghee and cream in the daal and curry is heavy but they are appetizing.
- Pinch of Spice, AgraWhen you visit the city of Taj next time, you must not miss this great restaurant. Located in this small city, this restaurant is on par with its counterparts in bigger cities.
Speciality: Punjabi meat
- Tuscany Gardens, Candolim, GoaAnother surprising addition to the list is Koi from Goa. This restaurant has a relaxing environment and serves Italian food that is simple. The food served here is simple yet authentic. Enjoy the good food indoors or sit outside in alfresco. You will find delicious and flavourful food here.Speciality: Thin Crust Pizza