Start Eating Healthy This Navratri
If you want to start positive and good habits, the best way to do it is by eating the right healthy food. In this article, we will tell you about some great ingredients that can help you in getting fit and healthy. This Navratri commits yourself to include these delicious foods in your diet. We are sure you will enjoy these.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a probiotic food. It contains healthy bacteria which helps in strengthening the digestive system. It also helps in improving the body’s immune system which protects the body against different kinds of infections.
Try the Dahi(Yogurt) Waale Aaloo recipe specially meant for vrat(fast)>>>Dahi Waale Aaloo
- Oats: Oats are a great option for breakfast. It helps you get slim as it is rich in fiber and helps in keeping you full thus avoiding overeating. It also helps greatly in weight management. It is also beneficial for those who are diabetic or have blood sugar. They are a great energy booster.
Have you tried oats upma??? Here is the recipe>>>Oats Upma
- Beans: Beans are rich in protein. They also contain fiber and iron. It’s great food for vegetarians as it provides a good amount of protein. Due to its high fiber content, it protects the heart and brings the cholesterol down. This is one of the best healthy food.
Tasty Rajama(Beans) Masala recipe>>>Rajma Masala
- Blueberry: Blueberries can be called superfoods in a true sense. They help in the prevention of cancer due to their antioxidant content. They help in managing blood pressure and also helps in preventing heart disease and heart attack. It also helps in keeping your lipid profile in control and prevents the formation of plaque in the arteries.
Try the Blueberry Porridge>>>Blueberry Porridge
- Pineapples: A fruit that is rich in nutrients. It has high levels of vitamin C and also contains bromelain which improves immunity. Due to high levels of anti-oxidants, it is great for the heart. Those who want healthy skin and a strong digestive system should include this fruit in the diet.
Try the Pineapple Curry>>>Pineapple Curry
- Walnuts: If you want something to boost your brain and heart, then walnuts are great for you. They are rich in omega 3 and increase the cognitive and motor ability of the brain. They contain antioxidants which protect free radical damage of the cells. It also helps in improving good fat (lipid).
Try tasty Akhrot(Walnuts) Ka Halwa sweet>>> Akhrot Ka Halwa
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate contains polyphenols which fight heart diseases. It also reduces blood pressure. It also contains a lot of anti-oxidants that protect the body and reduce stress levels.
Try this Anaar(Pomegranate) Ka Raita which contains curd as well>>>Anaar Ka Raita
- Green Tea: Green tea is a superfood which is rich in antioxidants which help fight oxidative stress. It detoxifies the body and protects the heart and brain. It also helps in improving physical performance and also the stress levels are reduced. It protects the body from different kinds of cancers and also protects the brain.
Try the Green Tea Mojito>>>Green Tea Mojito
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C, A, folic acid and lycopene. It also reduces the risk of many kinds of cancer. The potassium present in tomatoes lowers blood pressure. Tomatoes help in improving complexion and make the skin nourishing.
Try the Tamatar Ki Sabzi recipe>>>Tamatar Ki Sabzi
- Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, folate and potassium. It builds your immunity and strengthens the digestive system. It also fights cancer and is rich in vitamin K which maintains bone health. Every health freak person likes to eat this healthy food.
Try this Broccoli Salad>>>Broccoli Salad