Raksha Bandhan: Some Delicious Recipes
Any celebration is incomplete without good food. Food is something that we all enjoy and on an occasion like Raksha Bandhan, we can indulge in samosas and mithai, especially Ghevar. In this article, we have collected recipes for this special occasion.
- Besan Ladoo: Besan Ladoo is a favourite recipe for celebrations like Raksha Bandhan. This recipe will surely make everyone drool. You just need ghee, sugar and besan.
- Chocolate Crunch Cake: Chocolate Crunch Cake, which is also known as Chocolate Biscuit Cake is easy to prepare. No baking is required to prepare this recipe. It is free of eggs and requires marshmallows to prepare. It also requires shortbread and prunes.
- Samosas: Everyone loves to consume hot samosas with tea. But too much oil is not good for your health. Baked samosas, which are prepared without deep frying can easily solve the problem.
- Pinni: Punjabi pinni can be prepared in many ways including flax seeds, dry fruits and wheat flour.
- Tandoori Chaat: A festival like Raksha Bandhan is incomplete without good food. Raksha Bandhan is incomplete without this amazing Tandoori Chaat recipe.
- Kheer: This is a very traditional Indian/Pakistani dish. Everyone loves this rice pudding.
- Phirni: This is a very easy almond and saffron phirni recipe. It is very easy to make. You should refrigerate it and enjoy it in dinner.
- Hara Bhara Kebab: This recipe is perfect for those going to the gym. This dish can be prepared using chane ki daal, which contains high fibre and spinach, which is a super food filled with protein, minerals and iron.
- Kalakand: It is also known as Malai Burfi/Kalakand. This dish is perfect for those who don’t like their dessert to be too sweet.
- Chocolate Coffee Cake: This chocolate coffee cake is delicious and is very easy to prepare. Make this cake for your brother this Raksha Bandhan.